Responsible authority within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Sdias London .
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable opportunity. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at anytime and at our own discretion
Grounds for data collection
Processing of your personal information (i.e. any information which may potentially allow your idenification through reasonable means; hereinafter ” Personal Information ” is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users. The first type of information is unidentified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“ Non personal Information ”). We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information Personal Information , which is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. Such information includes:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
[add types of personal information collected, and respective explanations, such as:]
- Registration information: When you register with our Site you will be asked to provide us certain details such as: full name; email or physical address, and other information.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us with your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third-party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
How is the information used? With whom we share the information?
We may use the information for the following:
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed about our latest updates and services.
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”).
- To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”).
- For statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operating our Site.
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalised display of our Site.
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf.
- Serving you with advertisements and to assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users.
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services.
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics.
We may also disclose information if we have good reason to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to:
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof.
- investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues.
- to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims.
- prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or
- for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.